Author Topic: Android Wallet  (Read 2530 times)

elbandi

• View Profile
Android Wallet
« on: February 11, 2015, 12:26:42 am »
Hi,

Android wallet on testnet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt0aqcpfyw07yug/spreadcoin-test-wallet.apk?dl=0

The latest spreadcoin masternode codebase has a little bug, i did a workaround to fix this, but it may be buggy!

Elbandi

MyFarm

• View Profile
Re: Android Wallet
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 12:27:51 am »
Great job!

I don't have an android phone to help test but nice work!

njs811

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 02:28:03 am »
Could someone make an app (for windows phone preferably) that shows the current price of SPR? Just a simple live tile with the price would be fantastic!

MemoryShock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 02:34:50 am »
Nice.  I'll download in a bit and start playing around with it...you're a beast elbandi!!!!

Do you want bug reports?  Or is it something that you know will be fixed?  I don't want to start posting things if they are not needed...; )

MemoryShock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 03:55:29 am »
That was a fast transaction...like as soon as I hit send on the computer I received a notification on my phone.  Pretty cool.

So should I expect the coins on the Android wallet to become a Masternode once they mature?  I used coins that I have mined so my other MN's aren't effected; just wondering if I should be looking for this address as well in the list...

MemoryShock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 03:58:15 am »
That was a fast transaction...like as soon as I hit send on the computer I received a notification on my phone.  Pretty cool.

So should I expect the coins on the Android wallet to become a Masternode once they mature?  I used coins that I have mined so my other MN's aren't effected; just wondering if I should be looking for this address as well in the list...

And there is a pretty major bug...I sent 711.80142 - it shows in the Android wallet as 711801.42

If I try and send the larger amount back will I mess up anything on the testnet?

Edit to correct numbers.

elbandi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:52 am »
Android client is a wallet, not a full node. Is use SPV.

And there is a pretty major bug...I sent 711.80142 - it shows in the Android wallet as 711801.42

If I try and send the larger amount back will I mess up anything on the testnet?
There is a settings for number unit. you can set SPR or mSPR or uSPR.

Elbandi

MemoryShock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 03:22:18 pm »
Oy...it was late and that didn't even occur to me.  Should have though...thanks.

Strumpet!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 09:12:22 pm »
On my trusty old GS2 I see a barcode but can't find my own tSPR address anywhere?

edit: Aha, tapping the barcode on the main screen yields a popup with a bigger barcode pic and the tSPR address underneath!

edit2: Works good! Need to replace the BTC symbol though. :)

elbandi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 12:53:48 am »
Where?

Strumpet!

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 06:35:57 am »
Where?

Under REQUEST COINS or SEND COINS, 'Requested amount' or 'Amount to pay' both preface the amount with the BTC symbol.