Author Topic: Masternodes Testing (Round 1)  (Read 185618 times)

LeongTap

• View Profile
Re: Masternodes Testing
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2015, 12:45:47 am »
mytryUJe8UuVsGnPTwTWwaHuuPsK6Hw63Z

send some test coins my way please.

SJRulez83

• Admin
  • IT Manager,Software Developer and Geek
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2015, 12:50:39 am »
Once the the control box is available on the Masternode screen and ticked are there any further steps?

That's it...

Yeah i thought that was the case, all my nodes are running yet three are on NAT with one IP and only 1 is showing. I'll leave them till morning to show, if they arent there ill give them one-to-one nat and see if that works. There sitting on a complex network so it could just be that hopefully.

MyFarm

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2015, 12:52:06 am »
My current wish list in case the other thread is lost:

1.  On the overview screen have:

Available Balance: 100
Masternode Balance: 500
Total Balance: 600

2.  On the masternode screen, have the "Control" column be sortable when clicking on it.

3.  I will pay a 500 SPR bounty for a quality step by step guide to setting up a MN on a VPS.  Screenshots would be very helpful.

Send me a PM with what VPS you want to ue and ill take a look, if i can ill include pretty pictures lol.

Not so much for me, but the community in general.  So you can pick.

SJRulez83

• Admin
  • IT Manager,Software Developer and Geek
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2015, 12:58:55 am »
My current wish list in case the other thread is lost:

1.  On the overview screen have:

Available Balance: 100
Masternode Balance: 500
Total Balance: 600

2.  On the masternode screen, have the "Control" column be sortable when clicking on it.

3.  I will pay a 500 SPR bounty for a quality step by step guide to setting up a MN on a VPS.  Screenshots would be very helpful.

Send me a PM with what VPS you want to ue and ill take a look, if i can ill include pretty pictures lol.

Not so much for me, but the community in general.  So you can pick.

Ok give me couple of days, I'll have a run through on AWS. I use it for a few services but as with everything there's cost implications and whether its financially viable but will be up to people to decide. *I wont offer any guarantee, accept liability blah blah... Do so at your own risk but il give the best guide I can*

Im off to bed, catch you all later. Have fun. :)

Strumpet!

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2015, 01:06:45 am »
Sent 100.1 to everyone who asked, apologies if I missed anyone.

My wallet shows we're up to 147, everyone seeing about the same?

girino

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2015, 01:27:11 am »
can someone send to my VPS?

n42zgnt2T8CqbMdGJgApCPNGKZwMevuMFb

i have funds on my wallet at home, but i'm in the dentist recovering from the removal of my wisdom teeth (20 years late, but he insisted i ad to remove them or the other teeth would fall), so cant get to it :(

Strumpet!

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2015, 01:31:51 am »

i have funds on my wallet at home, but i'm in the dentist recovering from the removal of my wisdom teeth (20 years late, but he insisted i ad to remove them or the other teeth would fall), so cant get to it :(

Sent.

MyFarm

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2015, 01:32:26 am »

Sent.  Hope you feel better soon.

girino

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2015, 02:09:00 am »
Well, now that i have 2 masternodes set up (one at home, one at digitalocean), can someone please tell me WTF does a master node do? I mean, i heard they would allow anonymous transactions, but this is not implemented yet, so in the context of SPR, what does it do? And how do we make money from them?

(or is it just a test for the "voting" system and all the other features will be implemented later?)

MyFarm

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2015, 02:14:13 am »
Once there are 300 masternodes on the network (or less if Mr. Spread lowers it) then 30% of the block reward will begin going to masternodes.  Meaning you'll get paid to run a masternode.

Mr. Spread also plans to implement Instant X which will allow for instant transactions.  And the Masternode Network will allow for a lot of other future functionality to be built on top of it as well.

Would you be interested in setting up a step by step guide to running a masternode on Digital Ocean?  I'll pay you 500 SPR for it.

girino

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2015, 02:16:51 am »

Sent.  Hope you feel better soon.

the first half an hour after anesthetics ran out was REALLY painful, now its just a dull pain that i can mostly ignore if i dont move much. I think the pain killers took this half hour to kick in and now theyŕe keeping me senseless...

But hey, thanks for the testcoins and for the cheering up.. ;)

girino

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2015, 02:19:30 am »
Once there are 300 masternodes on the network (or less if Mr. Spread lowers it) then 30% of the block reward will begin going to masternodes.  Meaning you'll get paid to run a masternode.

Mr. Spread also plans to implement Instant X which will allow for instant transactions.  And the Masternode Network will allow for a lot of other future functionality to be built on top of it as well.

Cool, so for the moment we are testing only the "setting up" of the MN network, right? And functionalities will be added in next versions...

Would you be interested in setting up a step by step guide to running a masternode on Digital Ocean?  I'll pay you 500 SPR for it.

Lets see tomorrow if i can do it. at the moment i'm too worn out from the teeth removal to do anything useful...

Krypt0777

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2015, 02:26:36 am »
Just mined one solo block worth 6.6630***** from my 100 testcoins  :D
But 10 confirmed, 0 masternode confirms?  ???

daddeo

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2015, 02:29:06 am »
Sent 100.1 to everyone who asked, apologies if I missed anyone.

My wallet shows we're up to 147, everyone seeing about the same?
Thank you my good man. Crouton, is that you?

MyFarm

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2015, 02:30:01 am »
Just mined one solo block worth 6.6630***** from my 100 testcoins  :D
But 10 confirmed, 0 masternode confirms?  ???

The masternode confirms are for future Instant X functionality.