Author Topic: SPR PRICE  (Read 1671 times)

spread

• View Profile
SPR PRICE
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:09:42 am »
i would expect SPR price around $2 to  $10 after masternode implementation and successful marketing. what would you people think?

MemoryShock

• View Profile
Re: SPR PRICE
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 05:09:10 pm »
Who knows.  I think people who are calling it at $100 or the price of BTC (on BTCtalk and they could just be the trolls; can't double check right now) are damaging.  It might also take a while to realize any major price increase as there might not be a meteoric rise like other coins.

I think that we start getting into weird waters when we all expect something to happen and then it doesn't.  But I also think that Mr. Spread could be a rock star.  I invested to see what he comes up with after Intx.  There are a lot of things that one can do with MN's and the possibilities are wide open...That is when we'll start to see some pretty awesome things.

Or maybe I'm wrong on all counts and soemthing else happens....

njs811

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 05:43:14 pm »
Cryptocoins are different than actual stock. Actual stock has something physical backing it up. Therefore the best way to gauge a good price on a coin is to consider the psychological barrier.  Some people believed the psychological barrier on BTC was about $200. Therefore the price could never fall below that. If we convince the population that SPR is worth $100 or 1 BTC then any price below that is a steal.  It encourages mass buying.  Now perhaps it is cause for concern because it also encourages a dump at a later moment.  With good marketing we would quickly convince people that $100 per SPR is chump change and that we need to realize that the sky is the limit.  After any initial dump we should see a much stronger SPR emerge. 

Zeca pagodinho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 07:52:00 pm »
Was analyzing the amount of wallet by geo-location, and I am noticing a gradual increase in this number, it is a good indicator, when updates start, it's time to work on conscientization prices. I am sure we can reach higher values ​​(perhaps more than expected) with the reduced supply of coins.  :)

MemoryShock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:19:49 am »
MN's will have an impact but SPR might not be the first with InstantX...DRK just started testing. 

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next week or so...

njs811

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 08:58:00 am »
It sounds like this is a space race to complete instantX.  Can we fake the moon landing? lol.  Although Mr. Spread seems to be impressive we may not have to fake a thing.  Darkcoin is easily obtainable though not in vast quantities. As long as SPR can compete with them we should see an impressive price spike.  SPR will get even more difficult to mine in the upcoming months making it that much more valuable. 

Spreadboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 01:21:51 pm »
I'm sure $10 and beyond per unit is possible. It just takes some time. Spreadcoin solves two main Bitcoin flaws: centralization and traceable transactions. What is more important is that we have a great developer that has proved his competence.

I think we shouldn't think about price now. Spreadcoin is still on very early stage and we need to focus on development, marketing, merchant acceptance, mass adoption, community growth, etc.
Spreadcoin - spread the word about it!

njs811

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 04:55:32 am »
I wonder how much SPR the average wallet contains.