Author Topic: A few questions regarding time online  (Read 1085 times)

Erkallys

• View Profile
A few questions regarding time online
« on: January 19, 2016, 08:05:44 pm »
I saw that in the general stats, there was something relatling to the total time spent online. Is this feature still active ? I can't see any "clock" (a counter in fact) somewhere, like in Bitcointalk. If this feature still exist, addind a time counter, would be, if possible, something good. Looking how many time I spent online could be something interesting I think. Would it be feasable ?
Donation : Scmhgngf56XMEnh1q2KgM7k2SKeFfpvpAF

georgem

• Tech Admin
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions regarding time online
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 08:08:35 pm »
I saw that in the general stats, there was something relatling to the total time spent online. Is this feature still active ? I can't see any "clock" (a counter in fact) somewhere, like in Bitcointalk. If this feature still exist, addind a time counter, would be, if possible, something good. Looking how many time I spent online could be something interesting I think. Would it be feasable ?

I see what I can do, but currently we like to do things a little differently than bitcointalk.
That's why you get to "like"/"unlink" the posts here (something you can't do at BCT).

I will consider it, I just have more pressing issues right now. :-)

Erkallys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:14:01 pm »

I see what I can do, but currently we like to do things a little differently than bitcointalk.
That's why you get to "like"/"unlink" the posts here (something you can't do at BCT).

Yes, I already knew about the like feature. However, the unlike feature is new for me ? Where is the button ? That's good to be independant from Bitcointalk, unless there wouldn't have any utility for this forum ;) ! If I could suggest something else, that would be to hide the delete account button a bit more. Except if there is a security (well, even if this it could be dangerous), this button should be put somewhere further than it's current location. A few times I was near the deletin :-\...
Donation : Scmhgngf56XMEnh1q2KgM7k2SKeFfpvpAF

georgem

• Tech Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 08:27:14 pm »

Yes, I already knew about the like feature. However, the unlike feature is new for me ? Where is the button ? That's good to be independant from Bitcointalk, unless there wouldn't have any utility for this forum ;) ! If I could suggest something else, that would be to hide the delete account button a bit more. Except if there is a security (well, even if this it could be dangerous), this button should be put somewhere further than it's current location. A few times I was near the deletin :-\...

well no, what I meant is, you can unlike your previous like
lol